Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday - exhausted, hungry, no squats. Extra meal

Because I did not do my front squats last night, I will be doing them this afternoon, along with bike sprints.  Oh joy.

@12:00 - I feel like I have a hole burning in my stomach due to hunger.  My next meal isn't supposed to be until 1:00pm, but oh well.  I will be eating it now.  I will probably have a "bonus" meal today, due to my impending squats.

@13:45 - Yup, still starving.  Meal #4 coming up.

@15:30 - just ate 90 minutes ago, ravenous again.  Time for more food and then front squats and cardio.

@17:30 - I have had five meals already today, and I still am dragging.  I completed my cardio, but there is no way I will be able to handle front squats.  I guess I just am skipping them this week.  I will be having my extra meal soon.  Only eating once more tonight is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment