Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday - Dip day

General note:  I tend to be very hungry within about an hour of eating.  This has been constant every day this week.

@10:30 - Slept very soundly last night.  Woke up feeling much better than I did yesterday, albeit slightly nauseous from hunger.  Went on a walk, as it was above freezing for the first time in weeks.  Had meal #1, worked, now for meal #2.

@13:30 - Just ate an hour ago, and I am starving.  My body seems to be processing meals way too quickly

@18:00 - Workout kind of sucked.  Dips & calves went ok, but rows & biceps sucked.  No endurance at all.  And I started crashing out immediately post-workout.

@21:45 - Had my post-workout shake and then whey+carbs meal.  Felt a bit better after the meal.  After my next full meal I was ok.  Consumed my final meal about an hour ago.  I do not feel hungry at all, but my ears are burning and I am rapidly growing weary, which generally connotes the initial stages of a crash.  However, I am just going to take the second method for handling a crash:  sleep more.  So in the near future I will be heading to bed.

Summary - hungry all day.  Workout endurance sucked for back & biceps.  Kind of crashed post-workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment