Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 1 - Post Squat Hunger

Last night I was buzzing until after midnight, which is a large change from last week, when I was fading out around 9pm.  I was restless most of the night, and then woke up at 5:30.  Granted, I stayed in bed until 7:00, but I was awake and planning things for the day.

I was also very hungry when I awoke, which is probably part of the reason I could not fall back asleep.

I did my cardio this morning - yay pre-breakfast sprints.  *sarcasm*  And as has been mentioned before, the new bike is killer.  Especially on higher settings.

--edit (near time for meal #2)
Been almost nauseous from hunger all day, aside for about a 30 minute period after I ate breakfast.  So yeah, much hunger ensues.

--edit 2 (shortly after meal #2)
Still starving.

--post meal #3
Yup.  Hunger continues.  I really wonder what my weight & measurements will be like at the end of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment