200p + 200c + 50f
Creatine. 15g BCAAs peri-workout
FPFL review - week 1
This routine is kicking my ass. I cannot make it all the way through.
Results not unexpected. Two (well, three due to leftovers) restaurant meals, and I did not make it all the way through two of the sessions.
|Sun||lactic 1||Big Al burger + fries|
|Tue||1/2 density 1|
low back issues
|Wed||1/2 strength 1|
|Thu||left over BJs pizza|
5 warm up
5 @ 8
5 @ 9
5 cool down
- FPFL (6 weeks) - tighten up, including below-maintenance diet. Goal: get waist below 35"
- ABBH (6 weeks) - hypertrophy, including mass-gain diet. Goal: add 5-6#, with minimal waist gain. 36" is upper limit for waist.
- Thib's Superhero (6 weeks) - tighten up. Goal: either add 3-6# and/or drop waist a bit while maintaining mass
- SHW (12 weeks) - get waist down and add some better aesthetics. Diet will depend upon starting point, but I will shoot for dropping inches while maintaining mass or increasing a few pounds.
- FPFL (6 weeks) - tighten up, including below-maintenance diet. Goal: 10-12# drop. Hopefully will end this phase at over 210# with a sub-34" waist.
Start with ABBH
Why? Because I remember really liking it. It is also the routine that got me doing DB Bench with 115# dumbbells for the first time. Easy, straight-forward, and fun. Plus, being on a hypertrophy-phase, it fits well. Roman's Final Phase Fat Loss, or possibly Super Hero Workout (http://finalphasefatloss.com/shw/), will come after ABBH.
The above should bring me to around mid-June, barring any slip-ups or down time. Then I can determine if I need to lean out more or not.