Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pullups, bicep fatigue, etc

I was supposed to be working in the 10-12 rep range today.  I was more hitting the 8-10 range.  Oops.  I am fairly certain that my issue with doing high volume pullups is that my biceps have very little endurance.  I can do one or two sets of pullups/chinups/curls/etc (anything that is bicep intensive), but then my strength falls drastically.

Floor press is coming along.  Not great, but not horrid.  Still need vast improvements on it.

Overall, I have been doing decently today.  No real problems of any sort, just a "meh" feeling induced by the weather shifts.

@19:45 - Ears have been burning ever since I had my post-workout shake.  Not a full-out crash, but worrisome nonetheless.

@21:45 - starving.  I am foregoing the extra meal Shelby said I could have as I will be going to bed in about an hour.  I'll see how I am tomorrow based upon this.

No comments:

Post a Comment