Sunday, November 14, 2010

Check-in Week 0 [183.5@??]

Starting notes for day 1 of the plan.

CURRENT WEIGHT:  183.5
LAST WEEK’S WEIGHT:  178.5
CURRENT CARB ROTATION:  (will be)  MHLHLHL
CURRENT CARDIO: 
HOW TRAINING/STRENGTH GAINS ARE GOING:
ANY DEVIATIONS THIS PAST WEEK:


The 5# weight gain is unsurprising.  This past week, I gorged quite a bit.  And paid for it.  I felt rather horrid most of the week, due to the dirty food I consumed.  On the downside, I gained quite a bit.  On the upside:  
1)  I will never do that again.  The week was pretty much "this is the only time in at least six months that I get to eat out/be lazy/etc", and I have no desire to ever do that again.  Honestly, even most of my previous favorite restaurants were relegated to "well, it's food.  It is not _good_ food, and I have no need to ever eat this crap again."
2)  I have regressed only one week.  My waist measurement is the same as it was on October 31, and my mass is only 1.5# more (which I am viewing as water weight from carbs).

No comments:

Post a Comment