Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 2 - Wednesday (off day)

Due to picking my parents up from the airport this afternoon, I am shuffling the latter half of this week around.  Usually, I work out on Sunday,Monday,Wednesday,Friday.  This week I am going to lift on Thursday instead of Friday.  Also requires moving my diet days and cardio to match.

Work up this morning, did my 1/2 week weigh in.  I am up 1.25#, and down 0.125" on my waist.  Granted, this is not much at all (especially the waist part), but it makes me very hopeful.

@07:30 - Starving, almost nauseous from hunger.  Off to do cardio (sprints).  Hopefully this will redirect my hunger for a while.  Otherwise I am going to be very unhappy for the next 45 minutes.

@10:00 - Cardio & meal 1 down.  The interval sprints were rough, mostly because I am working at level 11 now.  More resistance, not fully conscious, etc.  Still, made it through without too much trouble.  Feeling pretty good, just hungry.  Thankfully, I get another meal in 30 minutes.

@20:00 - kind of crashed out.  Mostly exhaustion, but a bit of hunger issues.  Nothing too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment