Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday - Back squat day

Medium day today, due to the high day yesterday.

@08:30 - Ate breakfast, something had gone off.  It all came back up about a minute later.  Then I spent about thirty minutes blowing omlette and sweet potatoes out of my sinuses.  Blech.  Unpleasant.

@17:30 - no replacement meal for breakfast, as per Shelby's input.  Ate again at 10:30, then went downtown for a few hours with the folks.  Ate next meal at 15:00, then lifted about 16:00.  Two more meals to go.

Workout went pretty well, although I am still disappointingly weak on barbell overhead press.  Squats were still wimpy, but I am not going to push it too hard.  I'd rather be slow about my increases.

@19:00 - Crashed hard after my immediate post-workout shake.  Ate my next meal about 45 minutes early.  I am attributing the crash to the first meal regurgitation and the long time between meals #2 & #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment