Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Post-Front Squats

Slept intermittently.  I woke up about every hour or so.  Bleh.

I feel pretty good at the moment (it is 8:00am).  We shall see how I am faring later on in the day.

On an unexpected and nifty note:  The spot in my mid-traps which has been caught for weeks is loosening up.  Even the massage did not get rid of the huge knot.  But apparently dropping almost all trap specific lifting and using higher reps for other stuff has helped.  Hooray!  No more feeling like my back is ripping in half!

Bonus yay:  Shelby said that I can have squash!  Considering I just got a basket full from Grant Family Farms, this is a good thing.

--update @ 11:45
Two meals down, four to go.  Hungry and a wee bit head-spinning at the moment.

--update @ 14:00
Steady state cardio, abs, and meal three finished.
Cardio I got up to level 11 on the bike.  Only five more levels until I max it out.
Feeling pretty good right now.

--update @ 19:00
Still going strong.  The extra carbs really seem to be helping a lot.  We'll see what they have done to my mass & measurements tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment