Higher mass, stable waist, and subjectively I think I look a bit leaner. I did not control my intake as much as I should have. I have been rather crashy all week, and therefore not controlling my intake as much as I should have.
Going to try running the same plan this week as last, without the spine issues.
High: 200p + 250c + 50f (five @ 40/50/10)
Medium: 200p + 150c + 50f (three @ 40/50/10, two @ 40/0/10)
Low: 200p + 50c + 80f (one @ 40/50/0, four @ 40/0/20)
2 Med, 2 High, 3 Low
Weekly total: 1400p + 950c + 440f (.42/.28/.30)
28 min @ 8.5 miles
21 min @ 6.4 miles
24 min @ 7.8 miles
|medium + dinner at Chantel's (including pie)|
|Thu||fat burn||low+ (too many carbs in late meal)|
Creatine + 10g BCAAs peri-workout. 1 HotRox in morning
Cardio on non-lifting days
- Shelby Lean (4+ weeks) - get waist below 35", get back into shape for more intense lifting
- Roman Superhero (12 weeks) - get waist down and add some better aesthetics. Diet will depend upon starting point, but I will shoot for dropping inches while maintaining mass or increasing a few pounds.
- ABBH (6 weeks) - hypertrophy, including mass-gain diet. Goal: add 5-6#, with minimal waist gain. 36" is upper limit for waist.
- Thib's Superhero (6 weeks) - tighten up, including peri-maintenance diet. Goal: slightly smaller waist, possibly a bit of mass gain.
- FPFL (6 weeks) - tighten up, including below-maintenance diet. Goal: 10-12# drop. Hopefully will end this phase at over 210# with a sub-34" waist. Maybe try Berardi's "Get Shredded Diet"