Sunday, November 28, 2010

11/28 - Weigh-in & Start of Week 3 [180.75@31.75]


CURRENT WEIGHT:  180.75


LAST WEEK’S WEIGHT:  179.75


CURRENT CARB ROTATION:  MHLLHML


CURRENT CARDIO:  Tues - Steady state, Wed - Sprints, Thurs - Steady State


HOW TRAINING/STRENGTH GAINS ARE GOING:
Training went rather well.  I am getting used to the volume, so I was able to increase weights on all exercises.  I am reaching the upper limit on overhead presses, skull crushers, and bicep curls, so my increases are going to slow down greatly.  Squats and dips I have not reached my 10/12 rep maxes yet, so I will be increasing my weights dramatically again this week.


I had issues with endurance on pullups, EZ bar curls, and dumbbell overhead press.  On the pullups, my forearms were giving out, which made concentrating on the pulls difficult.  This week I am going to be wimpy and use straps if my grip starts getting tired.  


ANY DEVIATIONS THIS PAST WEEK:
On Thursday (Thanksgiving - high day):  At dinner I combined meals #4 & #5.  I measured out turkey & mashed potatoes to the proper amounts.  I also cheated and had some home-made bread and homemade spiced apples (ingredients - organic apples and spices.  no sugar or other junk).  I did not have meal #6, as I was too full from dinner, and fell asleep early.


Workouts/cardio:  Due to picking up family from the airport, my workout schedule was Sun,Mon,Thurs,Fri, rather than  my usual Sun,Mon,Wed,Fri.  This necessitated having two medium days this week.


DETAILED MEASUREMENTS
Weight:  180.75 (+1.0)
Waist:  31.75 (no change)
Arm: 15.75 (+0.125)
Thigh:  23.0 (no change)
Calf:  14.375 (no change)
Chest:  41.5 (no change)


PHOTOS:  http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd478/davenwilliams/Progress%20Photos/2010-11-28/


OTHER NOTES:
Monday and especially Wednesday I was very hungry.  Wednesday was my second low day in a row, and I also had a timing issues with my meals, due to the 5 hour span when I had to go to the airport (it is far away).


Friday I had the issue with breakfast.  Combined with the Back Squat workout, I was kind of out of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment