Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey-Day

Today is a high day, so food portions will be a bit odd during Turkey-day dinner.

@08:30 - Hungry when I woke up.  Ate (omlette, brown rice toast, oatmeal).  30 minutes later, starving again.  Oh, this is going to be a fun day.  Thankfully today is a push/pull day, so will hopefully not drain me too much.  Tomorrow is a Medium day, and is back-squat day.  That is going to be interesting.

@15:00 - Three meals and workout completed.  I might combine a couple of my remaining meals into a single extended feeding for dinner.

The workout went quite well.  Added 20# on my row, 40# on my dips (next week I will probably be going up another 20#), 10# on hammer curls, and 20# on calf raises.  Not quite as dialed in as my other workouts, but getting closer.

@(later) - I was a big lax in eating regularly after the workout, so I was snippy and unpleasant until dinner.  I was very bad at dinner.  I combined two of my remaining three meals, and had some home-made bread and applesauce.  Neither of which are on my diet.  The turkey, greenbeans,and mashed potatoes were, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment