Friday, November 19, 2010

Back squat day

Later on today I will have my back-squat workout.  Hopefully, unlike my dip workout from Wednesday, I will remember to stay in the proper rep range (I exceeded it on Wednesday).

So far, I have just been hungry all day.  I feel good, just hungry.  Luckily I get a lot of meals today.  Updates will come after the workout.

Post-workout report:
Back squats were really easy.  Actually the entire workout was easy.  I have issues once I get above eight reps, but that is just because I am not used to doing higher rep sets.  Need a huge jump next week.  The 185# was pathetic, just felt like weighted cardio.

Overall report for the week's workouts:
Pretty smooth.  No real difficulties on anything.  Aside from a couple of the exercises, I need large jumps on everything.  Even better:  I had no issues using the hamstring curl for the bench.  No "oh gods, my hamstring is going to rip off" feelings.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment