Cardio, with some carbs. Overall was not too bad. The mass loss is surprising, but the waist stability is not happy making. Ah well.
eating carbs once a day.
Creatine + 10g BCAAs peri-workout. More if needed.
1 HotRox in morning, 1 in afternoon if needed.
PowerDrive if needed
Cannot lift, due to clavicle.
So, alternate HIIT bike sprints with LISS. Maybe some leg extensions/curls.
|Sat||shelby sprint||carb night, due to clavicle|
|Sun||treadmill - two sessions|
15 min, 5.0 inc, 4.0 speed
|Mon||shelby sprint||30g carbs|
|Tue||oatmeal + blueberries|
30 min, 5.0 @ 4.0
|fruit + garlic bread|
|Thu||oatmeal + cookies|
|Fri||shelby sprint||zeke bread + banana|
Routines 3-5 may change depending upon if I cycle on after Roman's Superhero
- Shelby Lean (4+ weeks) - get waist below 35", get back into shape for more intense lifting.
- Failed on waist goal. Succeeded (more or less) on ramping up work capacity
- Roman Superhero (12 weeks) - get waist down and add some better aesthetics. Diet will depend upon starting point, but I will shoot for dropping inches while maintaining mass or increasing a few pounds.
- Diet plans [modify based upon results, but template is as follows]
- GetShredded for 8 weeks
- Week 9: add 50c/day (350 total for the week)
- Week 10: add another 100c on lifting days (150 lifting/50 off = 650 total)
- Week 11: add 50 on off days (150 lifting/100 off = 850 total)
- Week 12: add 50 on lifting days (200 lifting/100 off = 1000 total)
- ABBH (6 weeks) - hypertrophy, including mass-gain diet. Goal: add 5-6#, with minimal waist gain. 36" is upper limit for waist.
- Thib's Superhero (6 weeks) - tighten up, including peri-maintenance diet. Goal: slightly smaller waist, possibly a bit of mass gain.
- FPFL (6 weeks) - tighten up, including below-maintenance diet. Goal: 10-12# drop. Hopefully will end this phase at over 210# with a sub-34" waist.