Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday - Legs

@12:00 - morning weigh-in was worrisome.  Up a few pounds and a bit on my waist.  However, it is Wednesday, and my results often shift a lot by Sunday.

Today is legs, take #2.  I need to do a lot of practice reps to get my RDL form back into shape.  I might need to reduce my weights to ensure that my form does not vary.  Ah, well.  Too many months of full deads has negatively affected my romanians.  I'll get better.

Note:  might lift at the gym in town tonight, depending upon the weather.

@17:45 - workout went ok.  I beat my results last time by a tiny amount (a little more weight on hams & calves, a few more reps on squats).  RDLs I went down in weight drastically to work on my form.  If Shelby OK's me, I will be going up in weight next week.

@19:30 - worn out.  Not crashed, just dead.  The workout took more out of me than I had thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment