Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday - Dips

@10:00 - so far, so good.  Actually up a couple of pounds since Sunday.  And a bit on my waist (meh).  Actual weigh-in comes on Friday this week, due to being out of town this weekend.  I am not too concerned with the waist measurement.  First off, my guts were unhappy this morning.  Secondly, my Wednesday results are not always indicative of end-week results.  Last week I was up 1.5# on Wednesday, but by Sunday I was only up 0.25# (I lost 1.25# from Wednesday to Sunday)

@18:45 - Best workout of the cycle.  My rows were kind of meh.  But I went up on everything, dips went really well, and I am more energized now than before lifting.  Which marks the first time since I began dieting in August that I am not drained after lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment