Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday - off day

Today is an off day.  No lifting, no cardio, just some abs and stretching.

@08:30 - oy, gods, breakfast was too large.  440g of cooked steel cut oats with 20g of protein powder, 240g of sloppy joe meat, 40g of sunflower seeds, and some veggies.  Comes out to roughly 50g protein, 40g carbs, and 20g fat.  My stomach is not pleased with the volume (oatmeal of doom).

I have also calculated that I am taking in roughly 3200 calories per day now.  Huge jump over the 1500 or so I was eating when dieting down, and a significant jump over last week as well.

@12:30 - So, in order to consume 1/2 dozens eggs and not get to the point of "ugh", I made fried rice.  This worked incredibly well.  Six eggs, scrambled.  ~200g cooked rice (actually 190g, which equates to 40g carbohydrates based on how I cook the rice), onion, green pepper, some garlic, ginger, and soy sauce.  Makes a very large meal, but a tasty one that lets me consume all of the eggs happily.  Plus, it is really filling.

@15:00 - I believe I have conquered my hunger.  Main weapons:  oatmeal, rice pudding (rice, almonds, cinnamon, almond milk), fried rice (mentioned above).  Any meal containing one of these three fills me up for hours on end.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment