Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday - pullups

@09:00 - woke up feeling decent.  Nothing major to report yet

@13:00 - ate about 45 minutes ago.  Quite hungry currently.  Not sure why.  Also:  Cold.

@15:30 - ate less than 30 minutes ago.  Hungry again.  Perhaps my Vegas-induced weight & waist gain will go away.  One can only hope.

@17:00 - Well, the workout sucked.  Got through my pullups.  Sort of.  Dropped reps in most of my sets.  Floor press, I made it through 2.5 sets, and then was pinned.  I called it after that, as I was worried I would hurt myself.  Due to not completing my workout, I did not have a post-workout shake.

Today I have been hungry & dragging all day.  Not a happy energy filled experience so far.

I need to ask Shelby if I can switch my rep range, exercises, something.  I have not yet made it through a full week on this volume, and it is getting very disheartening.

@18:15 - was kind of nauseous after lifting.  Feel utterly exhausted now.

No comments:

Post a Comment