Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday - Front squats

@08:00 - So far, I do not have high hopes for today.  I did not sleep very well.  Weighed & measured my waist this morning, just for the fun of it.  I am at 187.5# and 33.0".  So I have lost 4.5# of water weight since Tuesday, but my waist has remained the same.  Bleh.

@09:30 - really fucking cold.  Wendi is not having the same issues, so it is likely just me.  She also mentioned that I looked crashed/dragged out.  All in all, not a fun morning.

@18:30 - Crashed out hard immediately following the workout.  On the upside, tried out the Wellington gym.  Nice little place.  Didn't really do very well in my workout.  8-10 rep range, rather than 10-12.  Strength sucked too.

Note:  I did not have my pre-workout shake, as I was rather nauseous prior to lifting.  Post-workout, I had a protein bar rather than a shake, as I forgot to bring the post-workout shake, and I was too crashed out to make it home without something in my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment