Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday - Squat day

@08:30 - woke up hungry, but not deathly so.  Nommed breakfast, doing ok so far.
@15:00 - lifting commences in about 30 minutes.  I have felt pretty good all day.  No ravening hunger, energy issues, etc.  After 5x10 overhead press, skull crushers, and back squats I might have to re-evaluate that claim.

@16:30 - Workout results:  Overhead press - better than before.  No major drops/fatigue issues, good form.  Skull crushers - not too bad.  Missed a couple of reps, not too shabby.  Squats - gods, I sucked.  I got 3x8.  On set 4, I made it two reps and then started getting a throbbing headache and began to black out.  Which heralded the end of my workout.

@19:30 - Was pretty dead for a while.  Ate about an hour ago, feeling better now.  Still bummed about my squats.  One more meal to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment