Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday - push day

@09:00 - Today is supposed to be legs day.  However, I am swapping legs and push day this week. Reason:  tattoo session is on Friday, and I would rather not do shoulders/triceps/chest the evening before getting those areas tattooed.

Also, mid-week weigh-in = blah.  No change at all.  Need to poke Shelby and go WTF?

@12:30 - Shelby has altered my diet a bit.  Not yet carb cycling, but that might come next week.  Currently, I am on six meals a day.  40gP+10gF per meal.  I also am supposed to have 10gC per meal, but instead I am doing 20g for meals 1,4,5 (breakfast, two post-workouts), which is when I need them the most.

@16:00 - Workout went pretty well.  Increased slightly on dips & incline press.  Lat raises I did not get quite as many reps (1 or two less), but I was able to isolate my delts more, so that counts.  Bench I did one set with fatgripz and one set plain.

Overall, I felt my pecs and delts much more than I usually do.  Hopefully that means I am focusing properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment