Sunday, January 30, 2011

2011-01-30 Sunday Checkin [182.75@32.125]

CURRENT WEIGHT: 182.75
LAST WEEK’S WEIGHT:  184.5
CURRENT CARB ROTATION:
  Meal 1,4,5:  40gP+10gF+20gC
  Meal 2,3,6:  40gP+10gF
CURRENT CARDIO:  none

HOW TRAINING/STRENGTH GAINS ARE GOING:

Very poorly.  
My pull workout last Monday went well.  
My push workout on Wednesday was horrid.  I had absolutely no strength.  Dumbbell incline press - I couldn't even get the bells up.  Dips - the previous week I was doing my first set with 70# on a belt.  This week I could barely do my reps with bodyweight alone.
Legs on Friday were pretty much a no-go.  I warmed up and got my first set of squats.  I had to stop at that point or I was going to injure myself.  No energy, no focus, and I had extreme trouble with my form.  Oh, and the one set I performed I used the same weight and got fewer reps than the last time (the last time I also had to warm up/start by doing power cleans & front squats for about ten minutes until the rack was free).

ANY DEVIATIONS THIS PAST WEEK:
Nope.


DETAILED MEASUREMENTS
Weight:  182.75 (-1.75)
Waist:  32.125 (-0.375)
Arm: 16.0 (no change)
Thigh:  23.125 (no change)
Calf:  14.25 (no change)

PHOTOS:  http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd478/davenwilliams/Progress%20Photos/2011-01-30/

OTHER NOTES:
I am starting my creatine load this week, so I am anticipating at least a bit of water bloat.

Due to my energy/workout issues I am going to re-shuffle my meal order.  I was having carbs with my first meal and my two post-workout meals.  I am going to change things so I have a carb meal as my pre-workout, which will hopefully help me a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment