Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday - legs

@10:30 - as mentioned yesterday, I have flipped my chest & leg workouts for this week.  Today will be a standard legs day:  Squats, RDLs, GHRs, calves, abs.  I just need to remember to warm up my lower back before squatting so that I don't have issues with falling forward in the hole.

@12:45 - I've been hungry most of the day.  I think I am back to the "hungry within an hour of eating" state.  This will be even more interesting if/when Shelby switches me to carb-cycling or lower calories.
Current calorie count:  240gP+60gC+60gF+10gOils per day =~ 1800 kCal

@17:00 - Workout was a bit more chaotic than I had planned.  The rack was taken up, so instead of squats I started with power cleans & front squats.  45# OH squat, then clean & front squats with 95,115,135,155.  Some of them I also popped onto my back for back squats.  Then I did RDLs, followed by squats.  By the time I got to GHRs I was wiped.  I was also getting very head-spinny, so I called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment