Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday - Legs and digging

@08:00 - Leg day today.  Even though it promises to be warm, I will likely head into the gym to lift today.  I need to head into town to pick a few things up anyways, and this way I can do GHRs.

Digging - I am planning on digging a post-hole today.  GPP FTW

@16:15 - Workout was ok, not great.  My lower back was not feeling great when I started the workout, and I had trouble falling forward in the hole of my squat.  Note to self:  The next time your lower back feels unhappy before squatting, do some hyper-extensions, good mornings, etc. to warm it up nicely.

GHRs, RDLs, & stuff went fine.  Finished off with a few 1-hand snatches for the fun of it.

@22:30 - Kind of crashy this evening.  Nothing major, not worth reporting yet.  We'll see how I do next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment