Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday - pull day

@17:30 - I am switching to having carb meals for breakfast, pre-workout, and post-workout.  Hopefully that will help my energy levels.

I have also ordered Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) and Geronimo supplements.  ALCAR helps with muscular recovery.  Dosage:  1-2g before every workout/cardio session.  Geronimo is an energy booster.  Dosage:  1/2 - 3 scoops before a workout (depending upon tolerance levels).  These will be added to the Metabotrop, Cognitrop, and Creatine that I am currently consuming.

My workout went decently. Nothing great, but I made it through.  I will be performing my legs day tomorrow, instead of my push day.  My elbow is still twingy, and I'd rather give it the extra rest.  Besides, the leg workout is the one I bombed due to energy levels, so I want to see if I can make it through.  The push workout I died from a lack of strength in my right arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment