Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday - off

@08:30 - Weighed in again this morning, to see if there was something odd with yesterday.  Answer:  Nothing good.  Up another 2# and 1/2" on my waist.  I have no fucking idea how this happened.  Last week I dropped 3/4" and several pounds from Tuesday to Saturday.  Since Saturday, I am UP, both on my waist and my mass.  On less than 2000 calories a day.  *growls*

@11:00 - I am going to stick with my plan for the next week, but add in cardio on my off days.  If things work out, I'll keep going.  But if I don't have good results, I will re-engage Shelby.

@14:30 - If Shelby agrees, I will be re-engaging him starting this coming week.  Goal - getting as lean as possible in the next six weeks.  Honestly, I dislike my physique more now than when I was heavier.  It is harder to lie to myself these days, and I don't like the extra fat I carry on my midsection.  First goal - get lean.  After that I can work on slowly getting more muscular (with an emphasis on my shoulders).

@15:00 - Good to go with Shelby.  I will be keeping the same workout for the most part (tweaking a few exercises on my own), no cardio at the moment, and the diet is really simple.  Six meals a day, 40gP+20gC+10gF per meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment