Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday - Legs day

@08:30 - as mentioned yesterday, I will be doing legs today, instead of push.

I woke up fairly hungry, but had to take care of the chickens and haul in some wood before eating.  By the time I was done I had fairly significant stomach cramps.  Here's to hoping that I improve as the day goes.

@12:30 - two meals down, still nauseous from hunger.

@16:00 - Just consumed meal #4, which was my second carb meal.  Last carb meal will come post workout.
Still feel like crap.  Somewhat nauseous, a bit dizzy, no energy, etc.  Part of that might be due to the weather.
Going to attempt my squat workout now.  If it doesn't work, I will just try some lighter weight general purpose stuff.

@18:00 - Back from workout.  Overall - strength wasn't great, but my energy levels were ok.
Squats - 295x4,275x6,255x6,235x6.
RDLs - 275x7,275x4
GHRs - decent
So:  strength not really up at all, especially on squats.  But I was in a good mood, so I did various carries at the end of the workout.  Farmer's walks, overhead DB carries of various sorts, some lightweight OH squats (65#), etc.

@19:15 - meal #5 was 45 minutes ago.  I now have a headache from hunger.

@22:15 - Yup.  Still friggin starving.  Report to Shelby on Wednesday: "Waah!  I am hungry!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment