Monday, January 3, 2011

01/02 - Sunday Check in

CURRENT WEIGHT: 188.25
LAST WEEK’S WEIGHT:  186.5
CURRENT CARB ROTATION:  none
CURRENT CARDIO:  none

HOW TRAINING/STRENGTH GAINS ARE GOING:

Quite well.  Aside from Romanians (more on that later), I was up in weight or reps on everything.  Some of the exercises I went up in weight on my reps dropped a bit, but that was to be expected.



Romanians:  I dropped my weight drastically to concentrate on form.  The video is linked below.

ANY DEVIATIONS THIS PAST WEEK:

Friday was my first tattooing session.  You will see the results in the photos.

Dietary:  
On Friday, I did not eat enough during the tattoo session (I was down three meals).  Afterwards, due to the adrenaline surge and subsequent crash, I went to Waffle House and had grilled chicken breasts, eggs, hashbrowns (just grilled potatoes), and a waffle (I was about ready to pass out, so I opted for the quick carbs).  
Saturday I was dragged out most of the day, so I skipped my eggs meal (too tired to eat, slept instead).

DETAILED MEASUREMENTS
Weight:  188.25 (+1.75)
Waist:  33.0 (+0.375)
Arm: did not measure, due to fresh tattoo
Thigh:  23.375 (no change)
Calf:  14.5 (no change)


PHOTOS:  http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd478/davenwilliams/Progress%20Photos/2011-01-02/

Yes, my right arm is not hanging straight.  My arm is still not fully recovered from the tattoo


VIDEOS:  RDL, take 2:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SoBjYtFEjU


OTHER NOTES:
I seem to be responding very unusually/poorly to the diet for some reason.  On October 3rd, I had precisely the same measurements (waist, arm, thigh, calf), and I was 187.0.  So I am only up 1.25# since then, which was about four weeks before I ended my fat loss cycle.  After the initial "lose the water weight from the cheat week" of this gaining cycle, I am up 9.5#, 1.25" on my waist, 0.125" on my arm (as of last week), 0.375" on my thigh, and 0.125" on my calf.


Due to my abysmal results, I was wondering if you think it would be worthwhile for me to spend a while leaning back down, and then start up again with you.  Basically:  1) reset to where I was at the end of my previous leaning cycle (or possibly a bit leaner); 2) find my new maintenance level; 3) restart working with you so we can try to experiment with a different diet/cardio cycle.  


WENDI NOTES:
Wendi has been very unmotivated in regards to both the diet and lifting routine recently.  Again, mostly due to not responding as expected.  

No comments:

Post a Comment