Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday - pull

@17:00 - I switched my workout quite a bit today.  The bicep curls were causing elbow pain, so I took them out.  My new routine consists of pullups, single handed rows, rack pulls, and palms-up seated rows (with fat gripz).

The workout itself went pretty well.  Nothing record breaking or all that impressive, but I improved slightly on my pullups & 1-hands from last week.  And replacing bicep curls with rack pulls and seated rows counts as an improvement.

Two more meals to go tonight.

@20:45 - My mood crashed about 45 minutes ago. I do not know if it is from food (or lack thereof), the two hours I spent spazzing in the kitchen (which also meant that one of my meals was inhaled during my 4 minute breaks between cycles of stuff), or just general blah.   The cat constantly yowling at me does not help.

No comments:

Post a Comment