Saturday, January 8, 2011

01/08 - Saturday Check-in

@9:45 - Moving check-in day to Saturday.  Primarily so that we can occasionally go out to eat on Saturday night if we want to (and if our weigh-ins go well)

The measurement differences are from Tuesday until now

Weight:  185.75 (-3.25)
Waist:  32.5 (-0.75)
Arm: 15.875 (-0.125)
Thigh:  23.375 (no change)
Calf:  14.5(no change)

Workouts have gone decently.  I have made it through one of each session on the current diet.  Improved over the previous performance in pretty much everything.

No cardio currently.  I am saving it for when my fat loss slows down.

I have started taking Cognitrop and Metabatrop (leftovers from Wendi's diet).  I'm just doing a half dose of Cognitrop and one dose of Metabotrop around 11:00am, and it seems to be helping a great deal.  Tuesday and Wednesday I did not take the supplements, and I started dragging badly in the evening.  Mood crash, energy levels shot, etc.  Thursday and Friday I had the supplements and both days went much better.

Overall, my progress on this diet is promising.  The leanest I was at the end of the previous diet cycle was 31.375" waist at 178.5#.  So I need to drop 1.125" to get back there.  If all goes well, that should only take another 2-3 weeks.  And if that is the case, I might go even leaner (actually get my abs in).  If so, I will then slowly start ramping up until I reach maintenance.  At which point I will re-engage Shelby.

@15:30 - three meals remaining.  Just about to have one.  Feeling pretty good overall.

@18:30 - I neglected to take the supplements today, and I am paying for it.  Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment