Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday - Push day & mid-week weigh in

@08:00 - morning weigh in isn't bad
Mass:  183.0 (-1.5)
Waist:  32.25 (-0.25)

If I can continue at this pace, I will hopefully lean out pretty completely by the end of my time with Shelby.  *crosses fingers*

On the workout front:  Last night was the second time that I have done my new pull workout.  And yet again, my traps are sore (in a good way).  My forearms and biceps were screaming yesterday as well.  So, it looks like my routine is working.

Tonight will be push day.

@18:00 - This was probably the worst workout in recent memory.  I had no strength, and couldn't even complete my lifts.  Weights down on everything, but still failed.  Incline press was worse than last week (down in reps), lat raise I at least did OK on (only 25#, but I made it to 3x8).  Dips I did bodyweight only (instead of +75#) and only got 11,8,4.  Flat bench I really sucked on, and I got pinned under 175#.  Overall:  suck.

The only upside is that I was lifting in a tank top, so I got to see nifty cuts and striations in my delts on lateral raises.

No comments:

Post a Comment