Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday - legs

@08:00 - Woke up with stomach cramps.  Not very surprising due to my hunger levels yesterday.

@11:30 - Just ate meal #2.  Want a lot more.  On the upside:  rotisserie chicken breast on the eggy buns makes for a very good sandwich.  65-80g chicken seems like it would be the perfect amount.  Sadly, I want two such sandwiches.  Which would come out to 70g of protein.  Which will be out of my reach for quite a while.

@17:00 - Workout was a no-go.  Warmed up, got my first set of squats, but only hit five reps.  Which is what I got last time after all of the cleans, front squats, and romanians.  And when I got under the bar for my second set, I just couldn't move.  I'll need to talk Shelby about this.  Second workout in a row that I bombed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment