Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday - Still not lifting

Mid-week weighin
mass: 183.0 (+2.75)
waist: 32.0 (+0.125)

Sunday I was at a photoshoot which took my entire day.  Monday I had a tattoo session.  Tuesday & today have been recovery days from the inking.  Therefore, I have not lifted recently.  I have done some cardio, but nothing major.

Sunday evening we ate at Outback after the shoot.  It was a scheduled cheat/refeed meal, so I did not feel bad about eating a lot.
Monday evening we went to Famous Daves after my tattoo.  Again, I ate a lot.
Tuesday evening we went to Camachos (I had a strong desire for nachos & stuff).  Overate yet again.

The end result of not lifting, only a bit of cardio, and three cheat meals:  I am up 2.75# and 0.125" on my waist.  Not bad, considering what I just did.  I wish that my upcoming mass gaining cycle would let me gain 2-3# a week with a 0.125"/week waist gain.  That would give me about 20# of mass with less than 1" of waist increase over my cycle.  Sadly, I know that will not happen.  But I can still hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment