Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday - Chest

@09:00 - Cardio complete, meal 1 consumed, chores taken care of.

Today is chest day.  So far, I am doing ok.  Hopefully I will have energy later on.

@13:30 - Hunger levels are at "zero tolerance".  Only a few more days of this, then a decently large meal.  Then I repeat this crap until I go to Herndon.  And then resume when I get back.  And continue until I am actually lean (or until I give up)

I just calculated:  If I do things correctly, I should have a full eight weeks between trips.  Which means I should be able to get through two full 5/3/1 cycles.

@19:00 - Did pretty well in the lifting.  Beat last week in everything.  Go me.
I also spent about 1/2 an hour coaching a guy in deadlifts & DB swing technique.  Sadly, this, combined with running to the grocery store, put me about an hour late for my post-workout meal.  I just finished consuming it.  Still a bit spacy

No comments:

Post a Comment