Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday - Shoulders

Due to various timing issues, I did not lift yesterday.  So I am going to be lifting Mon-Tues/Thurs-Fri this week.

My new diet for the week:
Lifting days:  Meals 1,2,3,6 = 30gP + 10gF,  Meals 4,5 = 30gP + 20gC
Non-lifting days:  Meals 1,2 = 30gP + 20gC, Meals 3,4,5,6 = 30gP + 10gF

Cardio:
Lifting days:  30 minutes steady state
Non-lifting days:  30 minutes interval sprints
Done pre-breakfast.

@12:45 - Still really hungry.  The lack of carbs and reduced protein is very noticeable.

@20:30 - I love Geronimo.  Yet again, made it through my workout without energy issues, even though I was dragging due to hunger.

It is triples week for my 5/3/1 motion.  My military press was 85# x 3, 95# x 3, 115# x 8 (last set was supposed to be 3+, I think I hit the +).

Everything else went well.  Slight improvements on all of my auxiliary motions.

Afterwards, of course, I am severely dragging.  I had my post-workout meal around 17:30, and my final meal was around 19:30.  I wasn't paying attention, and had forgotten that I had four meals before lifting, which means I only get two post-workout meals.  Oops.  Ah well, I'll live.  Just a bit crashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment