Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011-02-06 - Sunday Checkin [183.0@32.125]

CURRENT WEIGHT: 183.0
LAST WEEK’S WEIGHT:  182.75
CURRENT CARB ROTATION:
  Meal 1,4,5:  40gP+10gF+20gC
  Meal 2,3,6:  40gP+10gF
CURRENT CARDIO:  none

HOW TRAINING/STRENGTH GAINS ARE GOING:

Unknown.  As mentioned on Wednesday, I did decently last Sunday and Monday.  However, I have not had a strength workout since then (see deviations)
ANY DEVIATIONS THIS PAST WEEK:

Supplementation:  I did my creatine load this week, and now I am on standard dosage (5g/day, taken in the morning).

Training:  Due to house issues and taking Wendi to the airport, I was unable to go to the gym on Wednesday.  Thursday and Friday I wound up doing cardio (30 minute steady state) and some light dumbbell work at home.  Between dealing with the home-repair guys continually and my general lack of energy I did not make it into the gym.



Diet:  On Wednesday evening I had an unscheduled and undesired cheat meal.  Between dealing with the house issues and taking Wendi to the airport, my meal schedule was thrown off.  I neglected to bring a meal with me to consume after dropping Wendi off.  On the way home from Denver I stopped at a Subway.  Reason:  I had not eaten for over five hours, and it would be another hour and a half before I was home. I was too crashed out to make it back, thus the Subway visit.


I weighed myself and measured my waist every day since Wednesday.  Thursday I was up four pounds due to the Subway meal & water retention.  I have slowly dropped back to about where I was.  I am still up 1.25# since Wednesday, but my waist has remained constant.

DETAILED MEASUREMENTS
Weight:  183.0 (+0.25)
Waist:  32.125 (no change)
Arm: 16.0 (no change)
Thigh:  23.125 (no change)
Calf:  14.25 (no change)

PHOTOS:  No photos.  Wendi took the camera on her trip.

OTHER NOTES:

I have been in a horrid mood the past few days.  Partially due to hunger, partially due to house issues (including the fact that there are very loud blowers drying out the floors/walls and I no longer have access to my stove).
I have also been utterly lacking in motivation/energy.  Again, I think this is mostly due to the house issues and the stress that comes with them.  To counter-act this, I am planning on upping my Metabotrop and Cognitrop dosing.  I am currently taking 1 serving of Metabotrop and 1/2 serving of Cognitrop in the middle of my day.  I am going to change to taking the same dosages, but doing it twice a day (pre-breakfast and pre-workout).  My Geronimo and ALCAR should arrive this week, so I will start on those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment