Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday - Chest day

@09:00 - SS Cardio completed.  Today's training will be my 5,3,1+ chest session.  For both OH Press & Squats I got 5,3,3.  I am hoping that I can beat the triple with DB bench press today and Deadlifts tomorrow.

I have about six 5/3/1 cycles remaining prior to D*Con.  I am not positive if I will keep on the template all the way to Con, but so far, so good.

@18:45 - Workout sucked *wry grin*.  Not surprisingly, I had no strength.  I only crashed out twice today *rolls eyes*.  I hit my 5/3/1 on DB bench.  Barely.  Dips I dropped a couple of reps below last week.  Incline flyes went ok.  Incline DB press I only got five reps at 55#.  Last week I hit 8 reps on my first set.  After the DB incline, I called the workout off.  No strength, no endurance, so I opted to stop rather than push myself too far.  Ah well.  Hopefully tomorrow's deadlift/back workout will be decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment