Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday - Bodybuilding cycle

I have gotten somewhat burnt out on 5-star stuff.  So for the next 3-4 weeks, I will do a higher-volume bodybuilding cycle.  I have about 9.5 weeks until D*con.  So if I do a cycle of BB, I will be able to go back to 5-star for 5-6 weeks.


Plan for this week (if I can stick to it):
exercise:
1.  every day:  pre-breakfast cardio (just on the bike)
2.  Sunday morning (pre-beer fest):  chest & back 
3.  Monday - squats & abs
4.  Tuesday - Run
5.  Wednesday - OHP & triceps
6.  Thursday - deadlifts & biceps (yeah yeah, I want pretty arms)

Chest 

Diet:
carbs peri-workout ONLY.  No lifting = no carbs.  Post-run can have carbs as well.
Surge WOF only for leg days.
No Geraniamo this week.  It has not been having a noticeable effect recently, so I need to cycle off of it.

6 meals per day (Surge is not a meal)
each meal:  30-35gP
carbs:  30-35g
Fats:  15g

Sat/Tues:  210gP + 90gF
Sun/Wed:  200gP + 60gF + 60gC
Mon/Thurs:  200gP + 60gF + 60gC + 64gC (SWOF)

No comments:

Post a Comment