Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday - packing

@08:00 - no lifting today.  Perhaps cardio at some point.  Mostly I need to pack for my flight tomorrow.

This morning's weigh-in wasn't bad.  Up about 0.5#, waist the same.  My hope is that my trip to DC will not cause too much of a waist gain.  I will need to be very intelligent/restrained with my food choices (infer pouting), and ensure that I exercise every morning.  I won't be lifting heavy (no equipment and it is a deload week anyways).  Just cardio of various sorts (bike, elliptical, etc) and metabolic circuits.

@12:30 - not doing too bad so far today.  Although I have relearned that my ability to control my temper is considerably lowered when I am not in full-out diet mode.  Even though I am consuming more food now than I was a few weeks ago, I walk a finer line.  Mostly because my body is not fully acclimated anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment