Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday - Off & PLP 13

This morning I was down 2# and 0.125" off my waist.  Somewhat unexpected, but not too shocking.  The 4# gain I noticed on Sunday seemed a bit aberrant.  However, the waist drop is somewhat unusual.  It might just be water loss, as I have finally started my "normal" constant water shedding thing.  Or it might be that PLP + TBT = fat loss.  Which would not be a bad thing.

Today is an off day otherwise.  I might do some cardio, or perhaps outdoor work (depending upon weather).

@13:30 - already had three meals (one P+C, two P+F).  Starving currently.  *wry grin*  If the TBT workouts kick me up this much, I'll have to use them again when I start leaning out.

So, do TBT for the next 6 weeks or so (until S&W), then go back to a split routine (5/3/1 or HSS-100) until Vegas (about 8 weeks).  Then come back to the TBT for July & August (about 8 weeks).

Diet:  continue as planned - increase weekly through April, and possibly May.  Start lowering in June.  So diet and workout styles will not be perfectly in sync.

@18:00 - kind of crashy/nauseous.  Has happened a couple of times today.  Carbs for next meal.  Then fats.  Perhaps an extra (8th) one if needbe.

@22:30 - swapped meal #6 (protein + fat) for a protein & carb meal.  No crashing, so I am calling it a successful experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment