Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday - 12-15, PLP 12

@08:00 - feeling pretty good so far.  Woke up (courtesy of Kitty Alarm Clock), did my PLP, nomming stuff currently.

The PLP went quite well.  Twelve reps, not hard at all.  Which make me happy.  Doing a dozen pullups without issue is nice.  The only trouble was that I had just put lotion on, so my grip sucked (finger hanging, rather than crush grip).

No horrid soreness from the lifting yet.  We'll see how I feel as the day goes on.  I will need to remember to stretch during the day, as I am a bit stiff.

@19:30 - the lifting went quite well.  I had weights dialed in pretty well from the get-go.  I swapped the rack pulls for DB curls, after realizing that high rep rack pulls won't do much good at this stage.  The leg press I did with the monster mini (white) bands doubled up.  The hamstring curls made my biceps femoris kind of crampy, but that is all for the best.

Not much of a crash so far today.  I might just stick with my prescribed number of meals, as opposed to yesterday when I tossed in an extra one.

@22:30 - kind of crashed.  Sleep time

No comments:

Post a Comment