Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday - OH press

@08:00 - did fasted SS cardio this morning.  I think it helped, as my hips & back made lots of ratcheting noises afterwards, when I finally was loose enough to stretch.

Today will be OH press workout, done at home if the weather cooperates.

Thoughts for the future:
1.  do calf & bicep programs simultaneously in my April cycle
2.  do PLP starting in May cycle.  See how that goes with recovery, growth, and fat loss.

@14:30 - kind of queasy from hunger.  Next meal is scheduled for 15:00, so I can last until then.
Lifting might occur at the gym after all, due to excessive wind.  I'll see what the home-gym is like in a bit.

@17:15 - Lifted at home, as it is warm enough (just windy).
Made it through my OH press without issue.  However, I had to cut the remainder of the workout.  On my first set of lateral raises, the muscle I hurt while deadlifiting on Friday yelled at me.  Ah well.  Thus is the nice point about 5/3/1.  Do the main stuff, and dump the rest if it is not working that day.

Hopefully I'll be up to doing deads & back on Thursday.  If not, lots of other leg work

No comments:

Post a Comment