Sunday, March 27, 2011

2011-03-27 Sunday Check in [188.75@32.75]

DETAILED MEASUREMENTS
Weight:  188.75 (+4.0)
Waist:  32.75 (no change)
Arm: 15.75 (no change)
Thigh:  23.5 (no change)
Calf:  14.5 (+0.125)

DIET:
really didn't stick to the plan at all.  Went out to eat several times, did not eat consistently, was hungry a lot, crashed a couple of times.  Going to try to stick to the plan more this week.

CURRENT CARDIO:
A bit.  Nothing constant.  Did a jog/walk around the block yesterday, which kicked my ass.

TRAINING PLAN:
5/3/1 cycle 2, week 2

HOW TRAINING/STRENGTH GAINS ARE GOING:

The hollows of my shoulders (where collarbone and delt meet) have been extremely angry this week.  Anything that causes strain there (pulls, flyes, heavy presses, etc) hurts.  So my training has sucked.  Squat day went fine, as my arms are not used.  But my other days (military press, deadlift, DB bench) all sucked.  Military day I got my main exercise done, and called it.  Dead day I got through my first two sets, and then did a bunch of lightweight leg presses.  Bench day I warmed up very slowly (started @20#, added 10# per set), and got through two reps @90#, and had to call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment