Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday - Deads & Back

@13:00 - This afternoon is deadlift & back day.  I really hope I perk up before then.  So far, I am not in a good mood/energetic.

Meh.

@16:00 - Well, I am decidedly better than I was three hours ago.  New supplements came in.  Took a dose.  Between that and more foodings I am much more lively.

Turns out that by 13:00 I had only had two meals.  I have since made up for that.

@19:00 - Workout went pretty well.  5/3/1 deadlift day.  I hit six reps on my 1+ set.  I used my belt, just to be on the safe side as my back has been kind of twingy recently.  Pull downs went well.  1-hand rows I wound up needing to use straps on, because my palms were getting too torn up.  Biceps, as usual, fatigued very quickly.  Actually, my biceps were the cause of failure on my pulldowns as well.  I actually truly failed on my final set of leg lifts.  Abs stopped working.  First time that has ever happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment