Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday - starting new diet

Yesterday I was not able to being my new diet, due to the photoshoot.  So therefore, I begin today.

Nothing drastic, just slowly adding calories and going to a very basic carb-cycling routine.  Things will get more complex as I start to get closer to the upper end of my maintenance levels.

I also am beginning my second cycle of 5/3/1 today.  The addition of Surge Recovery during/after the workout should help my lifts and endurance.

@19:00 - The workout went fairly well.  I blasted through my military press.  My assistance work was ok.  Nothing record breaking, but I at least matched my last session.

I had a serving of Surge Recovery during the workout.  Did not help with muscle failure, but seemed to keep me from getting overly dead afterwards.

@21:00 - Ravenous.  I have been really hungry the past couple of days, and today is no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment