Thursday, March 10, 2011

Post-DC Trip fatness

So, as of this morning after a week in DC, I am fat.  I barely was able to exercise, and my food intake sucked (both frequency and composition).  I was up 14# and 1.5" on my waist this morning (33.5" @ 194#).  Over the next three days I will be weighing/measuring each morning to see how quickly the bloat goes away.

Workout-wise:  I will be restarting 5/3/1 on Monday.  Over the next few days I will be doing dual-duty cardio (SS in morning, sprints in evening), combined with metabolic lifting circuits.

Diet-wise:  Until Sunday, I am going with something very similar to what I was doing before leaving (6 meals, four of 30gP+10gF, and two of 30gP+30gC).  Starting Sunday, I will begin my slow weekly ramp up.

@21:45 - write up for today:
pre-breakfast (07:00) steady state @ level 8
early evening (18:00) interval sprints @ level 9 [10.7 miles, 415 calories], followed by some dumbbell clean & press

diet:  on track with the plan

supplements:
only did a single shot.  I forgot my early afternoon dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment