Sunday, March 20, 2011

2011-03-20 Sunday Check in [184.75@32.75]

DETAILED MEASUREMENTS
Weight:  184.75 (-1.0)
Waist:  32.75 (no change)
Arm: 15.75 (no change)
Thigh:  23.25 (no change)
Calf:  14.375 (no change)

CURRENT CARB ROTATION:
Just finished week 1 of my plan.  I have now skipped ahead to week 3, due to notes below

CURRENT CARDIO:
A bit.  Nothing constant.

TRAINING PLAN:
5/3/1 cycle 2, week 1 complete

HOW TRAINING/STRENGTH GAINS ARE GOING:
Brutal.  

Monday (shoulders) - kicked my ass
Tuesday (legs) - so brutal that I had to have Wendi pick me up from the gym
Thursday (chest) - still store three days later
Friday (deads/back) - Had WAY to much drive.  Ripped through my deads so fast that I hurt myself (pulled upper pec-delt tie in on the left side)


DEVIATIONS
training - Didn't really do much ab work this week.  On Friday, I had to stop after my deadlifts, due to hurting myself.  On the upside, I got nine reps at 335#, and had the energy for at least several more.  



Food - really not good at following my plan.  Youngs on Sunday, Perkins on Tuesday (post-leg death), Camachos on Friday (post-deadlift injury).  Plus I was not as rigorous with the rest of my meals as I should have been.


I was starving almost all week, especially the day after legs.  Due to my hunger levels and the fact that I lost a pound even with all of the crap I ate, I am skipping ahead a week diet-wise.  


Workouts, I am going to be switching my days around.  I was doing Shoulder-Legs, Chest-Deads.  I will now be doing Legs-Shoulders,Deads-Back.  Do my harder workouts when rested.  Which also means I will not have a Low-Carb day the day after legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment