Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday - Still fat

weight:  186.5 : -4.0 from Friday, -7.5 from Thursday
waist:  33.0 : -0.25 from Friday, -0.5 from Thursday

Still have 6# and 1" to lose.

@08:00 - SS Cardio.  9.1 miles, 250 calories @ level 8.
Too worn out to go harder this morning.
Still, not too shabby for my weigh-in.  Hopefully I'll drop another couple of pounds and 1/4"+ off my waist by tomorrow.
The first week or two of my diet should knock be back down to where I want to be.

@10:30 - walked to the road, then jogged/walked back.  Total jogging ~0.5 miles.  Just have to get to at least six times that by late July *grin*.

@20:30 - Evening sprints were a no-go.  I got ten minutes into the session (five minutes warmup, five minutes sprint) and I had to stop.  My energy levels were fine, but my legs were screaming.  Ah well, I'll be as lean tomorrow as I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment