Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday - bench & back

I seem to have trouble benching after a deadlift session.  On Friday, I am going to bench first and see how that goes.  But seeing how I did not bench yesterday, I am going to do that workout today, along with some back/bicep work.

If this works well, I might continue in a similar vein.
Monday - Squats+OHP
Tuesday - Deads
Wednesday - Bench + Back
Thursday - Squats+OHP
Friday - Bench + Deads

@12:30 - Did chest workout.  Tried a different bench technique (shoulders shrugged, elbows tucked).  Kept my shoulder from twinging, but killed my triceps.  My chest barely felt anything.  I'll have to keep experimenting to find a way to stress my chest but keep my shoulders happy.

Also did some pullups, rows, and bicep curls for the fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment