Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday - starting diet again

Today I begin a sixteen week diet cycle, peaking in early September. As I have noted previously, I need to drop about 25#.  Should not be overly difficult.

My current plan is roughly:
1.  start rudimentary carb cycling - High carb days when I lift, low carb the other days
2.  add in fat burner supplements
3.  add cardio on non-lifting days
4.  replace two High days with Medium days
5.  add cardio on lifting days
6.  reduce intake on all days (high, medium, low)
7.  increase cardio (more sprints, longer sessions, etc)
8.  reduce intake

I will progress through the stages as necessary.  When fat loss slows down, I will go to the next stage.  Hopefully this progression will get me to where I need to be without reducing my food too much.  I'd rather add more exercise than cut my diet more.  Granted, my schedule will depend upon work, but this should suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment